Administrative & accounting assistant
Performing day-to-day tasks such as administration and execution of financial processes.
QMEA is specialized in the development, production, storage and supply of (special) chemical raw materials for the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries.
Position in the organisation
Works together with the Business Manager and the Financial Director.
Reports to the Business Manager.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Checking and booking purchase and sales orders
- Administration of incoming payments
- Checking and sending sales invoices
- Credit management
- Controlling and booking cost invoices
- Month-end and year-end closing
- Processing and storing (digital) post
- Other common administrative tasks
Competencies, knowledge and experience
- Being able to work independently
- Knowledge and experience of bookkeeping
- English language skills (oral and written)
- Communicative skills
- Knowledge and experience of working in Exact and with MS Office (e.g. Excel)
- The ability to think in terms of processes
- MBO4 and/or HBO work and thinking level